Monday, December 1, 2008

Betcha didn't know...

I have been totally MIA for the last four days!

I wrote five blog entries on Wednesday and pre programmed them to run on the right day! I am just soooo good. You never even knew did ya? :)

Here's what I have been up to...in pictures because I am still recovering and have a million things to do this week!!!

I made my contribution for the Thanksgiving feast...P1040316

...and everyone loved it, of course.

I let my daughter loose with my camera...P1040347.JPG 1

...and marveled at the results.

Lady K and I went Black Friday shopping...be naughty

...at 4 am!

We took the kids to a Parade of Lights...P1040354

...and laughed at Palm Trees at Christmas.

We went on our annual Tree Hunt excursion...P1040374

...and had to be pushed and pulled out of the snow!

And then my camera batteries died...

P1040378 P1040379

...but not before I took these!

The truth is that I didn't enjoy the past four days all that much as I was living them. But looking back at the pictures now, I realize that I need to pull my head out of my ass and get in the holiday spirit. So what if things have changed? So what if it's harder than hell to get out of bed and face the day sometimes? Do you see these pictures? Yeah. Me too. Life is for living and living is good. I am thankful for my life and my family...even if it is a few days late.

No comments: