Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Personality Quizzes for Morons List...

Ever taken one of those personality tests that seem to be thought up by the most bored human being in the world just trying to kill time and actually expected them to tell you something about yourself.  I have.  Often actually.  I get a kick out of  how absolutely unlike me most of them are and revel in the small similarities to myself in some of them.  Here are some fun personality quizzes for your enjoyment.

  • I eat an Oreo cookie by twisting it apart, eating the center and then eating the cookie.  According to the OREO COOKIE personality test, this method means:  You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.  Yes, folks.  I am apparently one step away from an orange jumpsuit lifestyle.
  • By answering question about my favorite article of clothing and my favorite color, I found out that I am Count Chocula:  Hannibal Lecter turned into a Muppet, but with only one tooth...or so says the "Which breakfast Cereal Character are you?" quiz.  So not only am I fit to be put in jail, I should be wearing a face mask to make sure I am not eating the other inmates.  Hmm...very interesting.
  • On the flip side though, I took the "What Fruit are you?" quiz and it told me that I was a Strawberry:  Caring and Romantic, loyal to my friends who can trust me and I am well loved.  I am really not sure how a strawberry says caring and loyal but okay that sound a little like me.  Maybe we are on the right track. 
  • If I were a ghost I would be a Crises Apparition.  Why?  Because Crisis apparitions are smart spirits that tend to appear before a critical moment. As a messenger, they like to impart important information. Just like these apparitions, something tells us that when you've heard some news, you can't help but spread the word. Some may consider this gossip, but we like to think it's knowledge production.  Okay so, yeah, that may be me...a little. 
  • And the most lame of them all...Because I found it to be absolutely absurd, I took this test.  Guess what...my dog Lasey is 33% gay.  She may be given to the odd bit of leg humping, but she is a bone lover with a sense of adventure. 

Yeah, after finding out that my dog is probably not gay and I belong in jail because I am the cartoon version of Hannibal Lecter I decided I had enough stupidness for one day.  Feel free to shrink your brain cells and take the same quizzes.  Maybe they will fit you better than they did me.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a strawberry, too, and apparently also King Vitamin!