Thursday, June 12, 2008

Toilet talk...

Teensy walked out of the bathroom this morning, having gotten to be second in the line of four of us that needed to use it...badly. As I head towards the bathroom (having graciously been awarded the number three spot seeings how I just had to pee and Bubba had to take a bit longer), Teensy pulls down the side of her only article of clothing, her underwear, and says "Look, Mom. I got a toilet mark." I look at her with cocked eyebrows and a look that said 'I am so glad that you showed me that' and say, "That's what happens when you have a butt small enough to fit inside the toilet seat and you spend 30 minutes relaxing on it while the rest of us are out here doing the pee-pee dance. Go get dressed." She looks at me and says, "No. I have to go show Daddy first." I did the best parental thing I could think of...

...I rolled my eyes and muttered something about wishing my butt was small enough to get "toilet marks".

No comments: