Monday, May 5, 2008

Worst possible Monday!!!

This is now officially the worst Monday that I have had in a long time. Why? Well, here is today's two biggest pieces of news...

1) The doctor has ordered me to no longer drink pop. I can have one 12 oz can of soda a day! One! Not a bottle, not a fountain drink. Only 12 oz. No more than that. Ugh!!! I drink pop all the time. Everyday. At least one if not six. What the hell am I going to do now? I tried to stop drinking pop before and do you know how it ended up? With me craving it and drinking even more after only 6 days of going without!!! So, good news for my waistline (which by the way has continued to grow and I tell you that the doctor's scale cannot be right!!!) and even better news for my teeth (which are probably FULL of cavities no matter how often I brush). But the point is that this is bad news for my temperament. And that leads me to bad news number two...

2) My daycare lady just told me that she is quitting the daycare business!!! I have exactly 13 days to find a new one!!! I looked and looked for this one. I stressed about finding it. I cried about putting my kids in daycare to begin with and now...now...I have to do it all over again! Right before school gets out! Right when they will have to spend all day with someone other than me. How the hell am I going to go through all of this again? WTF! Can I just quit my job and go back to being home with them all the time? Please. I just can't handle looking for another daycare...again. The options in this town are very limited and I just can't handle this again!!!

I need a fucking pop. A pop that I can't fricking have because the stupid ass doctor thinks that it isn't good for me. Well, if she had to deal with me on a day like today for more than the ten minutes that she did, she would see that pop is a vital part of my life!!! Help!

I have to go get my kids from bowling, which by the way, they both started today. They are going to have so much fun!

So, trying to stay positive, here are the little things to be thankful for...
...dear hubby went to the bowling alley to sign the kids up so that I didn't have to take off more work.
...mom is taking Bubba to the doctor tomorrow to get his warts frozen off so that I can go back to my doctor on Wednesday and not have to take off work three days in a row.
...I don't have to cook tonight because older sis and neice are in town and we are eating dinner with them at my mom's house.
...I am alive. Thank goodnes..

Keep watching for those little things in your own life and I will try to stop sweating the small stuff.

No comments: