Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do this! Do this now!

Sizzle invited her readers to participate in the interview MeMe.  Always the one to jump on the blog bandwagon, I threw my name into the mix to get interviewed and she came up with some awesome questions for me to answer.  Check them out!

1) Describe parenthood in one word.
Trying.  As in "I'm trying the best I can and the kids are trying to drive me bonkers."

2) What is a quality that you admire in others and why?
There are a lot of qualities that I admire in people.  The top being honesty and loyalty because I have never been all that good at either of those.  I am working really hard to get better at both qualities though so that should count for something. 

3) What is one thing about yourself that you think doesn't come across through your blog posts?
That even though life right now seems to be basically on track, I have struggled through a lot in my life and have yet to find the exact path that I should be traveling on.  I finally know which direction to head in but I am not sure what it is that I want to even find along this path.  I don't think that people get that I am more than just a proud momma and a wife because I am not sure how to open up about the rest of the stuff. 

4) If you had one wish and you HAD to wish for something superfluous and materialistic, what would you wish for?

This is the easiest question on this list!  I would totally wish for a fully loaded laptop computer.  I still live in the stone age with my desktop and I hate the fact that I am stuck in my office without a view of the television.  I am completely convinced that having a laptop would mean better blog posts and a finished manuscript of some sort.  Plus, I don't want to go on my trip to Germany without one because I want to be able to access the web to talk to my BFF back home for the two weeks that I am gone!

5) What food do you never grow tired of eating?
I go in spurts on what I like to eat but it seems that I never tire of eating Pizza Hut pizza.  I know it's kinda bad considering all the grease but I love the stuff and could eat it just about everyday (as witnessed by the sudden onslaught of weight gain going on in my household!)

****
So, Here are the meme details:

If you'd like to play along, just follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. Be sure you link back to the original post.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

Great job! I'd like a fully loaded lap top too. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge pizza addict too! There is just something about melted cheese and pepperoni!