Friday, November 28, 2008

I am out shopping...

It is Black Friday, people of the internet and I, along with Lady K, am shopping right about now. So in honor of a day of retail therapy and the fact that one can get just about any movie for dirt cheap today, here is a MeMe that sounded like fun...aka something I blantantly stole from another member of the blogshpere. :)

Behold, the rules:

  1. Pick ten of your favorite movies.
  2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
  3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
  4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.

This part is for the reader

  • No Googling or using IMDB search functions.
  • Don't be Cheaty McCheater-Face! You can look up those words at Dictionary.com if you must
  • Leave your answer(s) in the comments.

All of the movies that I picked are random. Some holiday, some not, some cartoon, some not, but all movies that I myself like. Not necesarrily my favorites, though. Have fun!

Here we go!

1) Can we, for two seconds, ignore the fact that you're severely unhinged and discuss my need for a night of teenage normalcy?

2) Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. Hitch - Hubby

3) What do you think is more exciting , having sex or boosting cars? Gone in 60 Seconds - Hubby

4) My powers are beyond your mortal immagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. [gets smacked] Oooh! All right, that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis...

5) Nah, she looks to pure to be pink! Grease - Hubby

6)I gotta wonder what a kind of a bastard I must have been, that nobody was there to claim me. I mean, I am not the most charming guy in the world, so I've been told, but...nobody?

7) It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Hubby

8) A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

9) You ever get the feelin'... I don't know, er... when you're in town and someone looks at you all suspicious, like he knows? And then you go out on the pavement and everyone looks like they know too?

10) Well, if we're meant to meet again, we'll meet again. it's just not the right time now.

Okay, all. Have fun and as soon as I get the correct answers in the comment section, I will post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is my best guesses
1. Princess Diaries
2. Hitched
3. Gone in 60 seconds
4. 300
5. Grease
6. No clue
7. How the Grinch stole Christmas
8. Independance Day
9. Runnaway bride
10. Ten things I hate about you

Hubby