Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NaBloPoMo...

Yes, all, I know that I have been MIA lately.  Unfortunately, life demanded more of my attention than I was able to give and therefore I have spent the last few weeks running around non-stop and not really accomplishing anything of value.  A blog entry has been on my to-do list every day and yet it just hasn't gotten done. 

However, I have signed up for November's NaBloPoMo or National Blog Post Month for those of you new to the lingo.  I will try with all I have in me to write one blog post every day of that entire month.  Yes, including weekends!  So cut me a little slack now and you will be rewarded in the upcoming month.  Okay?

For now, though, I am about ready to head on home, unload the contents of my freezer that have been residing at my mother's house since our refrigerator broke down and then head out to do some actual grocery shopping.  It is high time we stop living off of bread, peanut butter and fast food.  Tootles.

No comments: