Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OMG....they really shot him!!!!!

Okay, like seriously..."Q" is dead!!! OMG, OMG, OMFG!

I was completely fricking shocked last night while watching my latest DVR of "One Tree Hill". yeah, I am going to talk about a television show now for a few minutes so you will either need to bear with me or move on along. I sooooo need to talk about this. I was floored I tell ya. FLOORED!!!

I am completely into a bunch of these drama-filled, soap opera type, prime-time shows right now (always really but now more so because I finally have a DVR to record them and it's the beginning of the season!). "One Tree Hill" is just one in a long line of them. There is also "Gossip Girl", "The Secret Life of an American Teenager", "House", "Army Wives".....and on and on and on.

Anyway, I watch so many of these shows (and movies up the wazoo) that I am almost never surprised by the things that the writers throw in as cliff-hangers. I can tell when someone is guilty on Law and Order or when someone will be hit by a car. I usually know what is going to happen next.

But this season, I have been floored several times on "One Tree Hill". Dan getting hit by a car right when his heart transplant pager went off (I did kinda see that one coming) and finding out that he was kidnapped by the psycho nanny (total shocker!). Lucas finally proposing to Peyton (even though that was inevitable). Skillz sleeping with Deb (awesome story line...guy sleeps with best friend's mom!). Brooke getting the shit kicked out of her and having her store robbed at the end of last weeks show (that one almost made me cry!). And now Quinton gets shot and DIES at the end of this weeks show.

Mother of all that is holy, I never saw that one coming!!! And I wanted to cry, oh how I wanted to cry. I let these people into my home and into my life every week and to see one of them killed for no reason makes me extremely sad. I just wanted to jump into the screen and save him. *sigh* This sucks.

I can't wait to see next week's episode!!!

No comments: