Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am a follower...you can be too!

Blogger has just added a new gadget to their wonderful arsenal of things I can add to my sidebar. This one is called Followers. You can click on the link to the left of this post and become a follower of my blog.

Like what you read? BECOME A FOLLOWER!

Want to come back again? BECOME A FOLLOWER!

Want to show me some blog love? BECOME A FOLLOWER!

Just want me all around? BECOME A FOLLOWER!

Okay, I think you get the picture. Click to become a follower of my blog so that I don't feel all alone out here in this big old blogoshpere. (I am apparently not above begging for readers.)

If you are a wee bit shy, you can always follow annonymously. JUST START FOLLOWING PEOPLE!!!

:) You follow me and I'll follow you...and we will go round and round in circles all day!!!

Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you! :)

That is pretty nifty.