Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A life list for List Making Tuesday...

So here it is List Making Tuesday again and that doesn't seem very fair because I didn't get a Monday post out because it was a holiday. What? I do get a relief from thinking what to write every day when it's a holiday, don't I? No. Oh. Well, next holiday I will try to get something out then. Sheesh, you people are demanding! (Ok, really it's me that's demanding but whatever). Anyway, today I am giong to do a meme. What's a meme? I really don't know, but I figure it's kinda like those survey questions that I am always answering in an effort to get to know more about myself. So here goes, this one is about life, I guess, and what I want to get out of it.


Every day, I would like to:
1. Read
2. Laugh at something/someone
3. Count my blessings
4. Say "I love you"

Every week, I would like to:
1. Write a few paragraphs of a story
2. Have a long meaningful conversation with a friend
3. Take time to cherish my little ones
4. Spend some time doing something creative

In three months, I would like to:
1. Have my office and back room cleaned and organized
2. Be more satisfied with my role at work
3. Have established a regular date night complete with babysitter
4. Be okay

Before this time next year, I would like to:
1. Have experienced Germany (and a few other countries in that region)
2. Have hugged my friend close and thanked the stars that she was still alive
3. Have lost weight and/or learned to feel good about my body
4. Know what the job future holds for my hubby

In two to five years, I would like to:
1. Have gone back to DisneyWorld on a family vacation
2. Make it a habit to take yearly romantic trips with my hubby
3. Start thinking about building a new home (with our own hands)
4. Have taught my children enough of the right things to not worry about them entering into teenagerhood

Before I die, I would like to:
1. Write a complete novel from start to finish, have it bound and possibly published
2. Watch my children graduate, get married and have kids of their own
3. Be able to say that I lived my life on my terms and loved with all my heart
4. Look into my husband's eyes and say "We made it to the end, baby, me and you. Thanks for staying by my side laughing at the good times, holding my hand while crying through the bad. You made it all worthwhile and I love you more now than I ever have."

No comments: