Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

This wish for you, Mother,
is straight from the heart.
With more special meaning
than words can impart.
May OUR day hold pleasures
that you're fondest of.
And remembering each day
you're thought of with Love.
Happy Birthday!

I cannot speak for the rest, but I can speak for myself. Today is a day to celebrate you, just as it always has been. It will still remain special in my heart as the day you were brought into this world. We will gather tonight as a family (for the first time since Christmas) and enjoy the presence of those you helped to create, in the togetherness of family. We will come together just as we would if you were still sitting beside us at the table. With heavy hearts and free-flowing tears, we honor you on this, the anniversary of the day you were born. We miss you. I miss you.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I have faith that she will be with you tonight, and I hope her love flows through you all.

Happy Birthday

Faiqa said...

My thoughts are with you right now...