Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Apologies on my tardiness, my dear...

A while ago, I asked CelticBuffy to interview me and I went ahead and answered one of the questions in her interview and then very promptly shoved the rest of them to the bottom of my inbox.  Well, I have unearthed them, answered them and am now posting them!  Whoo hoo! 

(Sorry it took sooooo long, my dear!!!)

What reality TV show would you like to be a participant on?  I am actually dying to be on a game show which is kind of a reality show, right?  Kinda?  Not really.  Well, anyway, I want to be a contestant on "Don't Forget the Lyrics" because I think that I could do really well.  What's stopping me?  I don't live anywhere near where the show is filmed, I have to send in a video of myself as an audition tape, and I just can't figure out who I would choose for my backups!!!  I would lose just about every reality show there is. 

  • Survivor, please leave the island for being a wimp. 
  • Real World, too old, application in trash can. 
  • Amazing Race, not enough experience with travel (and too much crying), you are the last one to make it. 

Yeah.  I would just suck. 

If you could go back back and relive someone else's life, the way they lived,  whose life would it be?
  Really, I would choose to go back and live the life of one of my friends so that I could better understand they lives they have lived and the pain they have felt so that I could be a better friend to them and be more understanding of the place from whence they came. 


Tell us one of your guilty pleasures.  Oh.  Do I have to?  All right.  I DVR teeny-booper tv shows and movies constantly and religiously watch them all the time!  Gossip Girl, Secret Life of an American Teenager, 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, Princess Diaries...the list is endless!  I didn't live a teenage-hood life like any of those shows/movies depicts and it fascinates me the type of relationships and dramas that they formed.  Hubby hates my dramatic shows and that is what turns them into a guilty pleasure for me.  I watch them when I am alone and can concentrate really hard on what's going on. 


What book and movie can you read/watch over and over and never tire of reading/seeing?  Movies would have to be the Rush Hour movies, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and 10 Things I Hate About You.  Books are a bit harder.  I read and keep a lot of books but once I read it, I am not likely to read it again. 

No comments: