Monday, October 6, 2008

High Ranking on the lame-o-meter...

WARNING:  This blog entry is going to suck beyond belief. 

Today is Monday and by definition it has to suck.  I can usually get through Mondays without much difficulty especially since I get off work 45 minutes early to pick up Teensy from dance.  Today, however, is a different story.  I woke up with a migraine unlike any I've had in a long time.  I couldn't find my Motrin and as a substitute I took 4 Acetominophen.  It hasn't helped over an hour later.  My stomach feels as if it is about to spew the contents of last nights dinner all over the keyboard and the right side of my head and neck feels like it is about to explode brain spatter upon the printer.  I want to curl up in a ball in a dark room for the next four hours in the hopes that my body will return to it's normal state of being.  But, I am sitting at work and that doesn't seem to be in the cards for me today.  So I hope to get to feeling better so that I can stick out the day and not ruin the much needed paycheck of this week.

That's it.  Nothing else can spew forth from my brain this morning.  Despite my state of ickiness, I hope you all have a much better day ahead of you. 

No comments: